Wednesday, June 17, 2009

you say i'm a bitch like it's a bad thing

Anyone who is anyone knows to live by Patti Stenger's dating philosophy.
I miss her. I really do. I miss watching the millionaires act like fools and miss out on the awesome girls. I miss watching Patti try to put these lamespice dudes thru dating rehab. I miss her rules and her temper tantrums. Most of all I miss her 5 different cell phones. [i shed a tear just now. i rly did.]

So my friends, if I seem like a little Debbie Downer today it is because I am still in withdrawal.

I will try my very bestest to cheer you up and give you a taste of my upper-eastside morning today.

No rain!!! Can you believe it? I cannot. I really really cannot.

AND I saw a lovely ad where Sam Champion was interviewing ppl in Central Park and telling them about the free summer concerts. I was just so happy to see him on this non-rainy Wednesday. That awesome blossom of a weatherman. Meteorologist of my daydreams. Thanks Sammy Sam Sam Sam!

Last but not least, I am going to attempt to share a taste of imeem with you. Lets see if this works.......

This one is for your knee Liza Lize. Bruises - Chairlift

No comments: