Monday, July 13, 2009

Wanna-Be Swoon

June is back. Not in full Cleaver force, but she is alive and well. And that is all we can really ask for isn't it?



Well, technically I want to ask for the Monday Swoon to return to her blog.


But, alas, the swoon is still away on vacay.


June is obvi very busy with her real life and is therefore neglecting her internet virtual life. And that is understandable. Since I am feening for the Swoon tho, I will practice my understudy skills in June's absence.


My inspiration for this particular post is Amber. A new blog find. Always exciting for me to discover a new blog to add to my repertoire- this whole blogosphere is like a candy shop and I am like a kid who goes into that candy shop and eats the candy as I go. Without having to pay for it. And without gaining any weight. Yumm-i-licious.


Without further delay, may I present:



George Eads (you know, CSI guy) Hi George. What nice teeth you have. The better to... what?


Love the suit Georgie. You know how I adore suits and ties and your eyes.
You're always wishing me peace and love. Aww thanks, I peace and love you too.


Here he is acting. And looking so intense as he leans on that forensics desk. George you know you can always lean on me when you're not strong. I'll be your friend. I'll help you carry on. For, it won't be long, til I'm gonna need somebody to lean on.
And you look pretty strong, so I'll lean on you soon, thanks.


Georgie Porgie in all of his surfer-boy-swagger. All that comes to mind is...
What nice teeth you have.


Oh my. George said that he has to wear sunglasses when he reads my blog so his eyes don't get burned by the intense hotness. Obvi. This blog is so fiercely hot that it is almost on fire.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Glad you have experienced (or just agree with) the twin soul thing! It was the best thing I have ever experienced, even with its complications. I'm excited to start reading a new blog! :)
Take care!
Lauren

Amber said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this post! You totally made my Monday! I couldn't have said things better, myself. I will be looking at these photos lots and lots. :-)

uhski said...

amazing. speechless. thank you.

Uptown Girl said...

glad you ladies approve :) my fave is the pic where he's giving the peace sign and trying to be all cool... cracks me up!

june cleaver said...

Nicely done...

Uptown Girl said...

hi June!