Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'll Follow the Sun

I need to pack tonight for my trip to MEXICO!
First Mexico City for a few days and then off to sunny (we hope) Cancun.

I can. not. wait.

I'm anticipating a relaxing week in the sun. With plenty of sunblock of course.
All-inclusive restaurants and swim-up bars. Count me in.

I've been missing the sun for a whole 2 days here in NYC. And what with elections happening, it is officially time to flee the country. Imediamente. En Jueves.
Me encanta el sol!

As for what to pack... please send your tips my way and I'll be sure say hola to the sun for you.

5 comments:

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

Well I need to let you know right now how jealous I am. Ok..yeah yeah yeah...I live in Florida..but it's not the same as Mexico!!!

mCat said...

I am jealous beyond belief!!! Cancun is my all time favorite place on this whole big earth! My personal garden of eden if you will.

Say hello to Juan, Pedro and the gang while you are there!

Katie Rose said...

have a wonderful trip!

Uptown Girl said...

I'll say hola to Mexico for you and I'll even attempt to post a couple pics (if I can figure out Mexico internet) to make you MORE jealous :-D

ann. said...

i'm so jealous of your trip...girls trip! so awesome that ya'll are doing this.

i say pack a sarong, flip flops, bathing suits, and airy/beachy dresses. ahhhhhhhhhhh jealousy is pouring over!