Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm IT

I've been tagged by one of the most fabulous bloggers, Ann from Daily Ann-tidote. Remember when we met IRL? How sacot are we?

Well, Ann was tagged to answer some Qs and then she tagged yours truly. I'm copy/pasting her post so I can be as lazy as possible about this. Don't worry, I'll be sure to change the answers. Otherwise I could be arrested for plagiarism or something.

1) What's a perfect styling for you?
I have no idea. I do love wearing classics and anything reminiscent of Jackie O, so lets go with that.

2) For what do you spend most of your money?
Going out to eat. In fact I have another afternoon food-tour planned today. Planned to lighten my wallet I suppose.

3) What's your favorite song at this moment?
Ours by The Bravery... and countless others.

4) Which excellences do you think you have?
I don't understand this question. I'm excellent all around Don't you think? I know!

5) And What are your failings?
Failings? Really? I'm an Uptown Girl. If I had to choose something I'd say procrastination. Right now I'm supposed to be cleaning my apartment.

And now I tag these bloggers:
Liza (or any contributor) at Own It... duh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey UG: Welcome back! (I know, you've been back awhile!) Sounds like the trip was great, and you're right, you are "excellent all around".

ann. said...

HA! hilarious.