Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I pay attention to current events

Since everybody knows that sharing equals caring, I will happily share my knowledge via someecards.
I'd go to Times Square to prove I'm not afraid of terrorists if I didn't hate everything about Times Square

FYI, there's a romaine lettuce recall going on so make sure to keep eating the unhealthy crap you always do

I wonder if billionaire superhero Tony Stark could clean up an oil spill

I'm hoping that someecards will make a card about that dude hoping to get elected who mis-spoke about his service in/during Vietnam. I laugh everytime it comes on the news, so that'll be a good one. Fo shizzle.

5 comments:

mCat said...

OMG - I just FB'd about the liar.

Love these cards, and I am pretty sure Tony Stark can fix ANY.THING.

kado! said...

that 1st one is Classic! I love it...but only because I can relate...ha!

Anna @ IHOD said...

these just made my day! thank you:)

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

OK the tony stark one really made me giggle. I love someecards!

Uptown Girl said...

I think we should all create someecards abotu blogging. jsut saying. they would be pretty hot, you know.