Tuesday, June 16, 2009

all is fair in love or war

Plese click the link... I hope you will forgive me... when I tried to embed this onto the blogizzle it was way to fat wide. Rood. Lamespice.

So yeah, click click click away. And tell me what you think.

This was sent to me by my coworker-in-crime hereafter dubbed "Uptown Biotch".

I believe this was written more as a declaration, so I'd like you to declare this. Read aloud. If you are around coworkers or children or passers by on the street or on the bus, all the better. Let them hear. Let them listen. Let them learn.

http://paulocoelhoblog.com/the-wounded-by-love-agreement/

I'm not presently broken-hearted or anything (I know how worried you get about my fragile uptown heart) but I like it. It is a good reminder to guard your heart. But also to love passionately, live fully, and expect battle wounds. Like Pat Benatar says...

We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises, no demands
Love is a battlefield


We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

No comments: