Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tryptophan-Free Thanksgiving

I prepared a Thanksgiving treat for all of you turkey, tofurkey, and turducken eaters. Be grateful for those crazy relatives, friends, and guests. And most of all, be grateful that I figured out how to post ahead of time. As you know, by the time you are reading this, I'll be en route to India.

Here is a little tryptophan-free taste of my Thanksgiving.

Airplane food + snacks I packed. Because, hey, I need to be fed often.


Flying around the world.
Thanking God for His Creation. And for every inch of leg room.

This is just to give you an idea of the probable reception upon my arrival.
"Uptown Girl Goes to India" is a huge event you know. I'm kind of a big deal.


Visiting Indians for Thanksgiving. How PC is that?




Happy Thanksgiving from my cozy little economy seat. As I look down on the world today I'll say a prayer of thanksgiving for all my blogging buddies. That means you.

xoxo,

Uptown Girl

2 comments:

Amber said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Alexis Blake said...

I love this post, and you! Have a safe trip, can't wait to hear ALL about it. xoxo