So far I've survived:
- A bus ride to JFK surrounded by drunk
kidsguys from West Point who were loud, obnoxious, and peeing in a can that eventually spilled.
- 2 very long flights with several screaming babies and food that was interesting (to put it nicely).
- My first night sleeping in India with a mosquito in my bed.
- A cold shower.
- My first meal in India that was supposedly bland and yet my mouth was on fire. A low flame, but still fire.
- Watching 3 movies on the plane that I've been wanting to see. Julie and Julia (LOVE), My Sister's Keeper (I cried like a baby amongst crying babies on the plane), and Time Traveller's Wife (eh, it passed the time).
- Getting to see where my brother lives and meet his ex-pat friends.
- Being able to write this post while everyone else is working. Yay!