Tuesday, December 1, 2009

you are invited

The Uptown Girl National Holiday is formally celebrated on December 18th (the anniversary of my birth), but some choose to dedicate the entire month of December to my honor. And, frankly, I have no problem with this practice. I encourage it.

With that in mind, you are cordially invited to start celebrating my birth-month.

Please RSVP ASAP and use the above stamp to make it official.

I'm still on vacay in India and will check for all of your stamped replies at the end of the week when I get back to the home country! You know you miss me.

xoxo,

Uptown Girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

17 days... and counting.

Give love and BD wishes to big bro Pete (before the month-long celebration of yours, of course).

Pics, please!

Alice said...

My B-day is the 28th. I too like to celebrate for an entire month. But this year I am turning old. :(

rita said...

My youngest grandson's birthday is Dec. 23. My oldest granddaughter's bday is Jan. 5. They think the whole month is theirs, too, so we'll just add you to the month-long celebration. We start tomorrow and will end with a big Christmas beach trip before I have to go back to work. We'll be at my place in the Keys during Christmas. Come and join us, if you don't mind a little demolition/renovation going on and algae in the pool.

Uptown Girl said...

Katy- you know the drill

Alice- lets party like its 1999 (and we are therefore teenagers)

Rita- i love it when you talk about your place in the keys. it is so condescending... right up my alley!