Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Day for Alice

As the blogger program is being naughty again and is somehow preventing me from leaving a birthday message over on Alice's blog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Here's to being another year older more FABULOUS!
The staff here at Uptown Girl Diary would like to wish Alice many more happy healthy years of life and love!
*keep owning it*

Oh yeah and Alice- I made you this cake. No big deal. And not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I have to admit that it is pretty D-lish. Wish you were here to try a slice! But alas... I guess I'll have to eat more than my share like every other Thanksgiving-Birthday-and-Christmas treat.

xoxo,

Uptown Girl

2 comments:

Alice said...

As if I didn't already know...you've just proved once again that you are beyond fabulous! I heart you something fierce!

Uptown Girl said...

thanks Alice- I hope you are still celebrating -I'm having a drink for you tonight ;)