Friday, August 7, 2009

Reasons why i <3 the summer...

Summertime is my fave season.
And this is why....

Swimming in pools
Swimming in the ocean
Walking on the beach
Sand in my toes
Lunch in the park
Evenings on park benches
Leisurely walks
Reading on my rooftop sundeck
Dining al fresco
Beer gardens
Shorts, tanks, sundresses
Sunglasses
Sandals
Peep-toe wedges
Pedicures

Am I forgetting anything??

As much as I love all the summer activities and possibilities, I have sadly not been taking advantage of this summer. Partly due to Sam Champion sending so much rain in my direction. Rood.
So, now it is already August and I'm feening for some beach and/or pool days. Longing for sand in my toes. Here's hoping that I get a beach day this wknd. Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying. Planning and dreaming.



Sitting waiting wishing.


If I make it to the beach I will be sure to let you know. Fill you in. Give you the low down. But not 'til Monday the day I dread you know when.

Do you have any hot plans? Enjoy your wknd and pls do something fun in the sun. And then tell me all about it. Obvi.

2 comments:

Alice said...

I love e'ry thing on your list...plus outdoor concerts. Loves me outdoor concerts in the summer evenings.

Like No Doubt tomorrow. I'm so excited I could pee.

Natalie said...

oooh peep toe PUMPS is what i'm all about. i can't rock the wedges. :[ i have two pair that i wear..er..NEVER! :]]

SRSLY i love the summer BUUUUT i love the FALL the mostest!