Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the many suits of David Boreanaz

Have I mentioned to you the small fact that I have a new boyfriend? Well, it will most likely be public knowledge soon enough because the paparazzi found us canoodling last night at a cozy little bistro here in New York.

[the above may or maynot be the complete and unbiased truth, you will have to use your judgement to decide whether you think I am out of this man's league]

I've compiled a few personal photos that I would like to share. The purpose of this swoon - and the reason I am encouraging you to swoon over my man - is to reinforce the lesson we've already learned. That men look best in suits.
Here he is, my boyfriend David Boreanaz in various suits...
Make no Bones about it, the man looks delish in his dark suit with a blue shirt. I would swear that he is looking thru me.

Heaven must be missing an Angel. His grey pinstripe suit is just darling on my darling.

Oh Davie, so debonair in your black suit with a black tie. Where are you taking me tonight? Do I need to get red carpet ready?
As most formal events these days are "black tie optional", I thought I'd also share a pic of my David in another suit...
.
.
.

his birthday suit.

6 comments:

Alice said...

You are my fav! I knew I visited this blog on the daily for a reason...besides your witty humor of course!

Lovey said...

Serio!!! The many 'suits'?? That was very cute Uptown Girl! And I liked ALL the suits- David B. looks good in anything!

Uptown Girl said...

Alice- you know how I love compliments and you totally made my day! hehe

Lovey- anything... or a towel ;)

rita said...

He is a cutie. Love the last suit.

katy said...

Sigh....

Urban Mom said...

I loved loved LOVED Buffy, and so, of course, Angel broke my heart too.

Sniff sniff.....

Gotta love a guy who's built like that and still sports such snappy suits over it all.

Yum.